- 1000 Casino games
- A must for betting, including live-betting
- Fair terms, clear communication
Review of Bet365 Online Casino
Bet365 has firmly established itself as the world’s largest online sports betting company after enjoying several years of inexorable growth. It also boasts a thriving online casino, replete with almost 200 slots, a wide array of card and table games, and several exciting live dealer options.
Denise Coates founded Bet365 in a portakabin in Stoke-on-Trent back in 2000 after borrowing £15 million from RBS against her father’s chain of betting shops. It is now a major global player, with more than 4,000 staff spread across offices in Stoke, Manchester, Malta, Gibraltar, Bulgaria and Australia.
You can rest assured that it is a safe, secure, legitimate betting site with more than enough liquidity to cover all winnings.
The range of casino games is a lot smaller than some rival online casino sites, but it has been carefully curated, and you should find plenty of exciting slots, table games and live dealer games to keep you entertained.
Bet365 Casino UK
Bonus at Bet365 Casino
Bet365 Bonus for new UK customers
Bet365 will give new customers 50 free spins on selected games from Playtech. First you need deposit £10 or more and tick the Claim box. Put a total of £10 on the line and your spins will become available. See significant terms below for more details.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Deposit a minimum of £10 to Casino at bet365 and select the Claim box to qualify for 50 Free Spins. This is your ‘qualifying deposit’.
- Stake £10 on Casino games (excluding Live Dealer games and Live slots). Once the staking requirement has been met, your Free Spins will be credited to your account. You will have seven days from making your qualifying deposit to meet the £10 staking requirement.
- Bets on Roulette covering 67% or more of all betting positions, and bets on Baccarat on both Player and Banker, will not contribute towards the £10 staking requirement of this offer.
- Free Spins will be credited to your account automatically and must be claimed within seven days. You can claim your Free Spins by clicking Accept on the pop-up message, or by logging into your Casino account, opening a game and clicking Accept. Once accepted, you will have seven days to use the Free Spins. Any unused Free Spins, along with any winnings accrued, will be removed within seven days of claiming.
- Free Spins can be used on the following games: Age of the Gods: Book of Oracle, Age of the Gods: God of Storms II, Big Circus!, Blue Wizard Megaways, Gem Heat, Joker Rush, Legacy of the Tiger, The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead 2.
- To use your Free Spins click on the Free Spins icon and press 'Spin'. If you are on a mobile device or tablet, you will need to go to the menu at the top left of the game screen and click on the 'Free Spins Bonus' option to be able to play your Free Spins.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
Spin value: £1.00.
Loyalty Rewards at Bet365
You will automatically be entered into the Bet365 loyalty scheme upon signing up for an account. You will earn points as you play, and each 100-point haul is worth £1 in bonus credit. Slots, Keno, progressive jackpot games and Caribbean Stud poker are worth the most points.
You can progress from a bronze loyalty membership to silver and gold depending on the size and volume of casino bets you place at Bet365.
Bet365 Game Selection with a Live Dealer Focus
Bet365 does not try to compete with the largest online casinos when it comes to game variety. Some of the sites we review will offer players more than 1,000 online slots to choose from. Bet365 had fewer than 200 on offer at the time of this Bet365 review, so it is a streamlined range.
However, you cannot fault the game quality. Bet365 has clearly taken the time to compile a very effective range featuring the best games in the business, from many of the world’s leading software providers. You will find the old classics alongside many exciting new releases, plus several branded slots and progressive jackpot games.
Bet365 has always been a pioneering operator in the field of live sports betting, and it is also keen to embrace live casino play. You can play several variants of live roulette, baccarat, blackjack and poker, plus niche titles and game show style offerings. There are not many virtual table games, as Bet365 has seemingly channelled its energy into live dealer play instead.
There is a separate section called Vegas, which features various intriguing premium slots, video slots, table and card games and jackpots.
The One Armed Bandit
Trolls Bridge 2
Finn and the Swirly Spin
The user experience at Bet365 is excellent. It is now one of the world’s largest gambling companies and it has achieved that exalted status by investing heavily in software. Navigation is extremely easy and pages load quickly. There are separate sections for casino, live casino, games, poker, Vegas and bingo, all of which can be accessed via the menu at the top of the Bet365 homepage.
The casino section is divided into “Featured”, “Slot Games”, “Card Games”, “Table Games”, “Video Poker” and “Jackpots”, which makes it easy to find games you might be interested in. All the information you need about each game is displayed clearly, and the layout is neat and orderly.
Bet365 offers excellent customer service in 12 different languages. You can call, email or use live chat, and you will quickly be able to speak to friendly, professional customer support representatives that can deal with a wide range of queries.
We tested out the customer service for this Bet365 review and found the wait times to be short, while the advice provided was clear and helpful. The customer service team can explain the intricacies of the various casino bonuses and promotions, and help you with any banking requests.
There is also an extremely comprehensive FAQ section at Bet365, with many useful points for online casino players and sports bettors alike.
Bet365 Deposits and Withdrawals
You have a huge array of deposit options at your disposal when you wish to top up your Bet365 account balance. Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit card deposits can be made from £5 to £20,000. The limits for ApplePay and ClickToPay are £5 to £5,000, while you can use PayPal for anywhere from £5 to £5,500. PaySafeCard is another option.
If you wish to deposit more money, you can opt for a bank wire from £100 to £100,000, or a cheque from £100 to £50,000, but these transfers can take several days to clear.
Deposits and withdrawals are free. A debit card withdrawal can take one to five business days to arrive, with a maximum limit of £20,000.
You can receive PayPal and PaySafeCard payments within 24 hours, but the maximum limits are lower. A bank wire can be arranged for up to £100,000, but that will take two to 10 business days to arrive.
New players only * £20 min deposit * 100% up to £100 Bonus * Bonus wins are capped at £500 * To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days * Wagering req. vary by game * This offer may not be combined with any other offer * Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time * General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply
Opt in required. New customers to Casino page only. 1x per customer. Min. Buy in £10. Bonus value 100% of Buy in. Max. Bonus £300. 40x Wagering, Max Redeemable £4,000. 50 Free Spins with x35 wagering will be awarded after the Buy in Bonus is completed, Max Redeemable £1,000. Bonus expires after 7 days. Stake contributions, player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £10. Game: The Reel Deal, Spin Value: £0.10, Max Free Spins: 100 WR 60x free spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Free Spins must be used before deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies.