How to get your hands on Wager Free Spins
Wager free spins are rare. Included in a welcome package, a deposit usually triggers them, but some casinos do indeed give them away at account creation. Free spins without wagering requirements is also a popular benefit in higher tiers of VIP schemes. So, your best bet to get your hands on this king of spins, and the absolutely best slots bonus around, is to do something of the following:
- Find a casino that has a no wager requirement on free spins-ever policy (most casinos in the list above where you get wager free spins on sign-up are working like this)
- Bookmark this page and make sure keep an eye on the news feed on this page which relates to free spins without wagering requirements in some way. The brands that pop up in this feed are also good bets for future wager free offers.
- Get yourself an account at casino with a good VIP and loyalty system. Head on over to our section dedicated to the best UK VIP casinos.
Valuing No Wager Free Spins
As for all other slots bonuses, independent of if they come with a wagering requirement or not, there are a few determining factors to take into account. First, there is the matter of what you will have to do in order to receive the free game rounds. Second, there is the question of how many spins you will get. Finally, what the value of each spin is. Worth noting is also in which game your spins can be used.
- How to trigger the free spins bonus (sign-up, deposit, something else)
- How many spins you get and what each is worth
- Which slot game they are awarded in (if a selection of slots are available, research which one has the highest variance if you want to hit it big)
No wagering requirements does not equal No Rules
Although wager free spins do not come with a wagering requirement per se, they can be limited in other ways. This is especially true for free spins that are part of a sign-up bonus, as they are more susceptible to limitations because the casino has not been able to earn any money yet. The most common way for the casino site to insulate themselves from big losses is to put a cap on maximum winnings.
always read the T&C, no wager free spins bonuses included
Another common limitation on no deposit wager free spins especially is the One Deposit Rule. This rule rather nullifies the “no deposit” part of the bonus, but the casino gets away with it because you are technically not required to make a deposit to play your rounds, but you are required to make one before you can withdraw any winnings. Sneaky, huh! To unlock your winnings from the wager free spins you will have to make a deposit (usually a small amount) and wager the sum one time. This is not only of benevolent intentions from the casino, it also serves the purpose of establishing a transaction method used for your future payout.
Keep an eye out in the terms and conditions for these two above mentioned points and you should be free of unpleasant surprises!
Frequently asked questions about Wager Free Spins
The wager free spin should be the type of bonus that is most easily understood, just spin and win! Alas, this is not always the case. Check out the questions and answers below to see why.
How can I tell if Free Spins are wager free?
Read the Terms and Conditions attached to the bonus or promotion you are about to accept. This is the only way to be completely sure about how the winnings from your free spins are treated. The devil is in the fine print, so make sure you read it. Typically, the bottom of the promotion page is where you find this information, and more often than not, hidden under a read more-button.
How do Wager Free Spins differ from “regular” Free Spins?
In how winnings are treated. Marketers prefer to present their products in the best way possible and a game round that is free to play will naturally, if played in a slot game, be referred to as a free spin, no matter how winnings are treated. However, this is where the difference lie.
- Winnings from Wager Free Spins are always credited as real money.
- Winnings from regular Free Spins, preferably called Bonus Spins, are credited as a cashable bonus, which by meeting a wagering requirement can be turned into real money.
Is there a catch to Free Spins without wagering requirements?
In most cases NO. In some cases, especially when they are given on signup, you might be subject to the one deposit rule. This will require you to make a deposit (and often wager that deposit at least once) before you can withdraw your winnings. For no wager spins given under other circumstances winnings are usually ready for withdrawal straight away, but always refer to the T&C of the offer in question to avoid trouble. Also, keep an eye out for capped winnings in the same scenario.